Guerlain - Super Aqua Emulsion (Light) 50ml - Ascent Luxury Cosmetics

Guerlain - Super Aqua Emulsion (Light) 50ml

Regular price$190.00
/
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.

  • In stock, ready to ship
  • Inventory on the way
Successfully subscribed!
We will send you an email when this product is back in stock.

  • Free Shipping for Order over $200
  • Official Guerlain Stockist
  • Free Deluxe Sample On All Orders

This emulsion is a concentrate of technology that lastingly hydrates the skin, offering protection against and correction of the first visible signs of ageing.

  • Aquacomplex Advanced technology promotes the flow of water to the heart of the skin, providing immediate rehydration and protection against the risk of future dehydration*
  • The AquaBiotic system helps to visibly strengthen the skin by targeting its ecosystem*

* In vitro tests on ingredients.

The quality of the skin looks better preserved every day and glowing with radiance and beauty.

This light formula is especially indicated for skin types that require hydration to impart freshness, balance and a non-oily finish. 97% naturally derived ingredients, in accordance with ISO 16128, including water. The remaining 3% helps to optimise the integrity of the formula over time and its sensoriality. Respects the skin's natural pH levels. Suitable for all types of skin, even the most sensitive. Unisex.

How to use:

Press once to obtain the amount needed for both the face and neck. Use every morning and evening.

REASON TO SHOP WITH US